1306218 Alberta Ltd. o/a Tokyo Express has been providing quality products to Edmontonians for over 30 years. They are know for our freshly made, convenient, and affordable food.
1306218 Alberta Ltd. o/a Tokyo Express is currently looking to hire Cooks to join their team at Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 4J3.
· Wage: $16.50 / Hour
· Hours: 40 Hours / Week
· Vacancies: 10
· Work location: Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 4J3.
Terms of employment:
· Permanent, Full time
· Job start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Day, Weekend
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as per order;
· Season and cook food according to the recipes;
· Portion, arrange, and garnish food;
· Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils;
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions;
· Estimate food requirements and costs;
· Monitor and order supplies and equipment;
· Ensure quality of food meet standards;
· Work with minimum supervision;
· Recruit, hire, supervise and train kitchen staff and kitchen helpers;
· Manage kitchen operations;
· Maintain inventory of workstation;
· Work with specialized cooking equipment;
· Keep kitchen and work area clean;
· Perform other duties as directed by the Kitchen Manager
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
· Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Work under pressure
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By email: email@example.com
Tokyo Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers, youth, students, visible minorities, veterans of Armed Forces and people with disabilities.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.