Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: Coalhurst, AB – T0L 0V0
Wage: – $ 22.00/hour
No. of hours: 35 hours/week
Vacancy: – 1
Employment groups: – Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, New comers to Canada, Seniors
Date of starting: – As soon as possible
Employment Conditions: On Call, Early Morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible Hour, to be determined.
Languages: – English
Education: – Secondary (High) school graduation Certificate
Experience: – 1 to less than 7 months
– Rural Area
– Assign sales workers to duties.
– Authorize return of merchandise.
– Sell merchandise.
– Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
– Organize and maintain inventory.
– Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
– Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.