Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: – 101 4014 Macloed Trail, SE, Calgary, AB – T2G 2R7
Wage: – $ 17.00/hour
No. of hours: 35 hours/week
Vacancy: – 1
Employment groups: – Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, New comers to Canada, Seniors
Date of starting: – As soon as possible
Employment conditions: – On call, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, shift, weekend, Night, flexible hours, to be determined
Languages: – English
Education: – Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: – 1 year to less than 2 years
Work setting: – Restaurant
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
. Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef.
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
· Order Supplies and equipment.
. Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
. Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
. Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
· Clean kitchen and work areas.
. Organize and manage buffets and banquets.
· Manage kitchen operations.
Work Conditions and physical capabilities
– Attention to detail
– Fast-paced environment
– Client Focus
– Team Player
– Time Management
– Free parking available
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.