Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: – 101 4014 Macloed Trail, SE, Calgary, AB – T2G 2R7
Wage Rate: $15.00/hour
No. Of hours: 35 hours per week
Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shifts: Day, Early morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, On call, Overtime, Shift, Weekend, to be determined
Date of Joining: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancy: 1 vacancy
Employment Group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation Certificate
Experience: will train
– Bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and set tables.
– Keep records of the quantities of food used.
– Package take-out food.
– Portion and wrap foods.
– Prepare, heat and fi nish simple food items.
– Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
– Take customers’ orders.
– Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs.
Work Conditions and physical capabilities
– Attention to detail
– Fast-paced environment
– Client Focus
– Team Player
– Ability to multitask
– Free parking available
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.