Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers engaged in construction and renovation of agricultural barns and buildings, such as bricklayers, roofers, cement finishers, tile setters, plasterers, drywall installers, glaziers, painters.
Establish controls to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other subcontractors.
Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
Requisition materials and supplies.
Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
work site environment
· At heights
· Supervise workers and projects
· Co-ordinate and schedule activities
· Set up machines and equipment
· Estimate costs and materials
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Read blueprints and drawings
· Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies