Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc. is one of the largest privately held manufacturing companies in western Canada.
Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc. is seeking to hire Bookkeeper to join our team at 3247A Millar Ave, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 5Y3. All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current crew with a positive attitude and character.
· Wage: $23.15 per hour
· Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Terms of employment:
· Full time permanent position
· Job start date: as soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
· Benefits: Health benefits, Group insurance benefits
· Work location: 3247A Millar Ave, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 5Y3
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Prepare chart of account to perform full cycle bookkeeping
· Prepare, and review financial statements
· Collect, analyze, balance, maintain and investigate account information to help maximize the accuracy of the reported numbers
· Maintain the general ledger and prepare account reconciliations
· Post journal entries to record financial transactions and complete the posting process
· Organize all journal entries, perform analysis on account records and conciliate all statements for month ending
· Prepare a trial balance; identify any errors and post adjusting entries
· Calculate, and record GST payable and prepare GST return
· Prepare GST and payroll deduction cheques, and send them to Receiver General before due date
· Maintain historical financial record by filling and organizing documents
· Other related duties with the scope and responsibilities of the job, as requested by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Must be able to communicate in English
· College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
· 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in related field
· Computer and technology knowledge: Accounting software; MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word
· Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail; Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Tight deadlines; Work under pressure
· Personal Suitability: Accurate; Client focus; Dependability; Organized; Reliability
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email by email to email@example.com or by fax: 780-455-5775
No walk-ins and phone calls will be entertained
Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.