Kitchen helpers (2) vacancies
EAT BKK THAI KITCHEN & BAR is hiring 2 kitchen helpers, we offer competitive benefits, wage and opportunity to grow with us !
Fine culinary treasure trove; ensuring an enriching and memorable dining experience. Authentic Thai food combines the greatness of flavors, textures, colors, and presentation.
Location: 6307 Yonge Street, North York, ONM2M 3X7
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week/ Overtime rate will be 1.5 times regular wage
Terms of Employment: Permanent Employment : Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Night, Shift, to be determined, Weekends required
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits, Other benefits ( benefits ( WSIB, Private health insurance covered prior eligibility for OHIP, free parking, Free uniform and meals, 3 days of paid sick leave, 10 days of paid vacation or 4% annual paid, subsidizing public transportation or gasoline if applicable) will cover relocation cost./ Yearly Bonus and Tips )
Languages ; English ( basic skill only)
· No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Experience an asset/ Will train /
· Relocation costs covered by employer
· Willing to relocate
· Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
· Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
· Place dishes in storage area
· Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
· Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
· Scour pots and pans
· Package take-out food
· Portion and wrap foods
· Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
· Stock refrigerators and salad bars
· Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
· Sharpen kitchen knives
· Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
· Deep fryer
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Standing for extended periods
· Work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
· Client focus
· Team player
· Ability to multitask
· Dental plan
· Free parking available
· Subsidised public transportation
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
647-527 -1795 Between 09:00 AM and 07:30 PM
6307 Yonge Street: Toronto, ONM2M 3X7
Between 10:30 AM and 07:30 AM
Here is what you must include in your application:
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently a student?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?