· Formulate company’s policies and sets corporate strategic direction.
· To manage innovation, diversification, expansion and acquisitions
· Overall administer material, human and financial resources to implement company’s policies and programs.
· Responsible for long term sustainable growth of the company.
· Represent the company as principal external representative to deal with vendors, suppliers, bankers and other related organizations.
· Responsible for building company’s brand integrity.
· Responsible for human resource planning and its implementation which includes but not limited to recruitment and training of middle management and support staff.
· To oversee international buying & selling (imports & exports) of the company
· Responsible for business development strategies and implementation
· Look after company’s marketing and sales activities through support staff
· Responsible to formulate and implement supply chain operations of the company
· Responsible for effective implementation of financial and administrative controls of the company
· Defines and integrate corporate philosophy, values, operating environment and procedures into coherent framework.
At least 7 years of experience as a senior manager and several years’ experience as a middle manager in FMCG and Food Manufacturing with expertise in global sourcing, business expansion and diversification.
Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Strong evidence of successful team leadership in different environments
Demonstrable experience of strategic thinking and implementation of strategy. Ability to develop strategic solutions based on the Global strategy, strong stakeholder management and understanding of external trends
Experience in International market.
Expertise in Global Sourcing¸ Trading & Procurement.
Brand Building & Development.
University degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or other discipline.
All qualified candidates, Indigenous people, New Comers, Women will be considered.