IT Tech is a global mobile success company that helps leading brands and startups master the mobile arena. Our comprehensive technology infrastructure company provides network and cloud services, management and support solutions, and professional services to our partners and clients. IT Tech (11550845 Canada Inc.) was built on ingenuity in design in both our products and manufacturing processes. Our product design starts with a group of dedicated individuals looking for ways to improve on products and make them meet the lifestyle needs of our clients.
Our main specialty is helping companies conquer their toughest challenges through cost-effective, creative, and innovative mobile marketing campaigns. We help companies to achieve mobile growth, empowering clients with data and insights to support critical decisioning. Our initial process begins with research and design where we take input from our customers, sales, and production and constantly looks for ways to refine our products and services.
At this point we are looking for a vice-president who will be responsible for overseeing our company´s project management, strategic planning, business development and financial management. The position will be paying $58 CAD per hour, please email our company recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Lead the efforts of the business to effectively utilize technology to meet its needs and goals.
• Analyze factors which determine economic growth
• Build relationships with business areas to provide organization-wide services, user support, and training to improve alignment and communication.
• Negotiate business contracts
• Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
• Establish and administer operating and technology standards, development of new IT services, problem identification, and resolution processes.
– 3 years to less than 5 years of experience is required
– Secondary (high) school graduation certificate