Karna, at its core, is an innovative, creative Business Hub. Dedicated to helping entrepreneurs & small businesses achieve sustainable growth by offering comprehensive, flexible, and affordable solutions. Karna empowers business owners to realize their growth potential by providing the right support tools and expertise that gives them peace of mind. Karna value-add services empower business leaders by enabling them to maintain competitive market positioning and autonomous operations. Through creative marketing and effective business strategies, Karna partners with their clients for long-term success and helps entrepreneurs overcome their challenges and drive them in the direction of growth and prosperity.
· Location: 11025 – 26 Avenue NW, Suite 516, Edmonton, AB T6J 5V3
· Salary: $33.85 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
Willing to relocate
Relocation costs covered by employer
Develop and implement digital advertising strategies in line with overall marketing objectives.
Define campaign objectives and identify target audiences.
Identify the right digital channels based on the campaign’s target audience and goals.
Track and optimize campaign performance metrics such as click-through rates and conversion rates.
Launch digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
Keep track of campaign settings and adjust them as necessary to ensure optimal performance.
Ensure that budgets are allocated appropriately across channels and campaigns.
Stay informed about industry trends, new advertising technologies, and changes to advertising platforms.
Ensure all advertising is in compliance with relevant laws and guidelines.
Establish a regular reporting schedule for key metrics.
Computer and technology knowledge
HTML editing software
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Work under pressure
Attention to detail
Efficient interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication
Excellent written communication
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?