Type: Permanent-Full time (35hrs. minimum per week)
Job Duties and skill requirements:
Operate and drive automobiles, minivans, and cargo to pick up and deliver various items and products.
Provide professional customer service.
Prepare packages for safe transportation.
Transport and handling all packages (0-70 lbs.).
Load and unload goods.
Scan all packages using electronic device.
Perform pre-trip, in route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
· On-the-job training will be provided.
· 1-2 years of previous work experience is an asset.
· Secondary education
· Valid class 5 driver license
· Clean driver’s abstract
· Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TGD) ticket certification cost covered by the employer if needed.
· Extended Medical (dental, vision, prescription drugs).
· Life Insurance.
· Critical Insurance coverage
Note: All benefits are available after successful completion of 3-months’ probation period
How to Apply:
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Until satisfactory candidates are found.