Leela India Food Bar is looking for a Food Service Supervisor who is passionate about the Food Service industry. The Food Service Supervisor will coordinate the food preparation and ensure that the staff maintains our standards for food quality, customer service, and food health and safety.
We are offering $ 17.00/hr for 40 hrs/wk.
The Food Service Supervisor will perform the following duties:
• Provide supervision, task coordination, and support to the staff.
• Prepare staff’s weekly schedules
• May assist management with the screening of new applicants when needed.
• Ensure that food preparation meets our standard of quality.
• Maintain records of stock, equipment condition, and sales.
• Make sure that equipment is handled safely.
• Resolve work-related problems and grievances.
• Promote customer satisfaction by providing fast and friendly service to our customers.
• Other related duties as required.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
• Completion of Secondary School.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in food preparation or service, or a community program in hospitality, food administration, or a related field is required.
• May require working late evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers.
• Must be punctual, reliable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Please email your resume detailing your education and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in our restaurant, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are located at 3108 Dundas Street West Toronto, ON M6P 2A1