Pharmasave Fort William Medical Pharmacy Inc.
Thunder Bay, ON
Recruiters May Contact
Persons With Disabilities
Since being founded in 1981, Pharmasave has focused on building a national platform of community-based retail outlets designed to provide exceptional patient-centred healthcare, medication advice, drug store products and customer service. Each Pharmasave store operates independently to serve its individual community, with programs and services tailored to the needs of the consumers and a commitment to helping all customers. Giving back to the community is a core value at Pharmasave. Pharmasave proudly supports what matters in communities because communities matter to Pharmasave.
Pharmasave Fort William Medical Pharmacy is hiring 2 Bookkeepers
Location: 421 Victoria Ave E Thunder Bay ON P7C 1A6
– Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
– Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
– Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
– Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
– Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
– Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.