Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Phemmy Handyman General Construction is a company engaged in residential construction, maintenance and renovation.
Business Address: 635 CHALMERS AVENUE, R2L 0G7, WINNIPEG, MB CANADA
We are currently looking for 5 permanent full time Drywall Installers & Finishers at various job locations at Winnipeg. The job description is as below:
Main Duties of: Drywall Installers and Finishers
1. Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
2. Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
3. Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
4. Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
5. Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
6. Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
7. Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
8. Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
EDUCATION: Completion of secondary school is required.
EXPERIENCE: Experience an asset
LOCATION OF WORK: Various job locations in Winnipeg
SALARY: $25.50/Hr for 40 Hours per week
ü 2 weeks of paid vacation
ü shall be paid overtime for any hours of work exceeding 40 hours per week
ü 6 days of sick leave per year.
START DATE: As soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY: Email: email@example.com
WORK SETTING: Construction sites
WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES:
· Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages
· Hand-eye co-ordination
· Handling heavy loads
· Manual dexterity
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Work under pressure
· Standing for extended periods
Intended job posting audience:
Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.