Working Hours: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, On Call, Shift, Weekend
Type: Full Time, Permanent Employment
Location: Oshawa, ON, L1H 1G3
Staring Date: As soon as possible
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
· Willing to relocate
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
· Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Order supplies and equipment
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Repetitive tasks
· Work under pressure
· Team player
How to apply
Apply directly in this website
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?