Rising Star Learning (Brentwood) Ltd. is a world leader in early learning education for children ages 1-5. The enriched curriculum features a unique partnership of core subjects, such as Reading and Math, with fine arts, including Yoga and Music, providing your child with the freedom to learn and grow through play.
· Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
· Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
· Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
· Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
· Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
· Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
· May assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
Education & Requirements:
· Completion of post-secondary with at least one to two years program in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and/or relevant education, experience, and training
· Experience in childcare is required (less than 1 year)
· Early Childhood Education Assistant (ECEA) Certificate
· Current First Aid Certificate and Criminal Record Check required
· Enthusiastic with children Excellent and effective communication skills in verbal and written Strong work ethic
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Early Childhood Educator Assistant” in the subject line.