McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits; group insurance plan; Free meal while on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Sangha Operating Group Inc. o/a McDonalds is currently looking for Swing Manager to join their team at 9660 Ellerslie Rd SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 0N5
· Wage: $18.65 per hour
· Hours: 40 Hours / Week
· Vacancies: 6
· Work Setting: Restaurant
· Work location: 9660 Ellerslie Rd SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 0N5
This location is a 24-hour restaurant; therefore applicants must be flexible and able to work night shifts (10pm-6am).
Terms of employment:
· Permanent, Full time
· Job start date: as soon as possible
· Benefits: Group insurance benefits; Bonus based on performance, Free uniform, Free meal while on duty
· Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
· Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
· Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
· Establish methods to meet work schedules;
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
· Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
· Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
· Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies;
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
· Prepare and submit reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
· Candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 10 people
· Candidate must be able to work in Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 780-989-3712.
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers, youth, students, visible minorities, veterans of Armed Forces and people with disabilities.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.