Terms of employment: Permanent employment / Full time
Day, Evening, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Experience an asset
· Load, unload and transport construction materials
· Clean and pile salvaged materials
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
· Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
· Read and interpret blueprints
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
· Nail guns
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Handling heavy loads
· Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
· Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.