Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Surrey Inspection & Repair Centre Ltd. is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: Surrey Inspection & Repair Centre Ltd
Job Title: Mechanic Helper (NOC 7612)
Job type: Full-time and Permanent
Business address: Unit A, 10944 124 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4T9
Salary: $21/Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: None
Language: Basic English
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
· No formal education is required
· No experience required
· On-the-job training is provided
· Flexible schedule
· Move equipment, tools, and other material from and to the work area
· Assist mechanics in repairing and maintaining trucks and other automobiles
· Perform miscellaneous laboring activities to help mechanics and apprentices as directed
· Clean equipment, tools, and work areas
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please email your resumes.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.