Techise team is a device repair expert who offers a high-quality experience, professional customer service, and guaranteed repair from aesthetic and internal issues, from cracked screens to software bugs in your smart device. Our mission is to give your valuable gadget a second life. We repair all hardware/software failures on your mobile, iPads/tablets, laptops, and all other electronic devices. We sell a variety of accessories, protective cases, screen protectors, and a great selection of refurbished phones, computers, and tablets.
· Location: 211 Pembina Avenue, Suite 208, Hinton, AB, T7V 2B3
· Salary: 22.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Relocation costs covered by employer
Willing to relocate
Oversee the daily operations of the store, supervising the work activities of the staff and delegating tasks. Establish work schedules, hire, train, or arrange for training of staff. Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans. Assist guests through the sales transaction, including selection of merchandise, and processing payments. Manage product displays and pricing. Set sales targets and goals for the store. Implement sales strategies and promotions to meet or exceed sales targets. Review operational records and complete daily reports and documents on a timely basis. Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods. Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service. Conduct regular inventory checks and order new stock as needed. Monitor and maintain a clean and organized store environment.
Retail salespersons and sales clerks
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Work under pressure
Attention to detail
Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Efficient interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication
Excellent written communication
Ability to multitask
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?