The Union Club of British Columbia is looking to hire one Food Service Supervisor to join their team. If you’re looking for a job that is all about a down-to-earth, good vibes, good times and great food, then we have a job for you. We are a hardworking group of people dedicated to serving the best experience for our guests. Where old friends gather, new friends are made, and everyone feels welcome. Join us and see how being yourself can take your career to exciting new places.
The job is located at the following address: 805 Gordon St, Victoria, BC, V8W 1Z6
Title of the position: Food and Beverage Supervisor – NOC 62020
Number of positions available: One.
Term of employment: 35h to 40h per week – full time – permanent position.
Wage: C$20.50 per hour.
Benefits: Extended Medical benefits will be offered after 3 months of continuous employment.
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
· Supervise and co-ordinate Staff.
· Prepare and submit weekly reports.
· Resolve customers complaints and supply shortages.
· Maintained specified inventory, order supplies.
· Maintain food cost % and Labour cost %.
· Ensure food service and quality control.
· May do the job duties of supervised staff.
· 2 years experience in a Food Supervisory position.
· High School Diploma.
· Familiar with industry best practices.
• Ability to work under pressure while always maintaining a professional image.
• Working independently with little direct supervision.
• Have a well-balanced concern for both tasks and people.
• Have a genuine concern for the needs of customers.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please feel free to stop by our shop at 805 Gordon St, Victoria, BC, V8W 1Z6 or to send us your resume at email@example.com