Restaurant Assistant Manager
Nakhon Thai; Authentic Thai Restaurant in Kemptville, ON, as we are fast growing Thai Res Business in Kemptville ! Seeking for candidate who has skills in overseeing the daily operations of the kitchen, demonstrating leadership abilities, as well as contributing to a thriving workplace culture. The Assistant Kitchen Manager will lead the team during operations focusing on serving perfect food!
Location: 2820 Hwy 43, Kemptville, ON. K0G 1J0 Canada
Salary: 20.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week/ Overtime rate will be 1.5 times reg wage
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Night, to be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits, Other benefits
Bonus/ 3 days of paid sick leave, Vacation paid -10 work days, free meals/ Uniform/ dental benefit/ Subsidising transportation cost/ or gasoline cost etc.
Languages : English
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
· Urban area
· Relocation costs covered by employer.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
· Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
· Conduct performance reviews
· Organize and maintain inventory.
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
· Participate in marketing plans and implementation
· Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Provide customer service
· 5-10 people
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
· MS Office
· MS Word
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Travel expenses paid by employer
· Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Repetitive tasks
· Attention to detail
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Team player
· Dental plan
· Gasoline paid
· Free parking available
· Other benefits
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job? NO OVERSEAS or Agent please, we only seeking for in Canada applicant.
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)
613-258-0096 Between 09:00 AM and 07:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
References attesting experience
Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
xperience in this field of employment?