Tokyo Express has been providing quality products to Edmontonians for over 30 years. They are know for our freshly made, convenient, and affordable food.
Tokyo Express is currently looking to hire Food Service Supervisors to join their team at Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 4J3.
· Wage: $18.65 / Hour
· Hours: 32 Hours / Week
· Vacancies: 4
· Work location: Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 4J3.
Terms of employment:
· Permanent, Full time
· Job start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Day, Weekend
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
· Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
· Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
· Establish methods to meet work schedules;
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
· Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
· Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
· Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies;
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
· Prepare and submit reports.
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
· Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By email: email@example.com
Tokyo Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers, youth, students, visible minorities, veterans of Armed Forces and people with disabilities.