Topair Industry Co., Ltd o/a Primetech Plastics is looking for a Plastic Bag Machine Operator (permanent / full time position).
– Job title: Plastic Bag Machine Operator (NOC94111)
– Terms of employment: Permanent & Full time Position
– Location: #4, 35 Hedgedale Road, Brampton, Ontario, L6T 5P3
– Start date: ASAP
About the company:
PrimeTech Plastics products are designed to meet the high and ever-evolving standards of the flexible packaging industry. We use in-house printing and cutting edge technology to offer the best value to our customers by providing the highest quality products. PrimeTech Plastics has grown to become one of North America’s most trusted flexible packaging manufacturers and suppliers. We are a dedicated one-stop shop for customers in the consumer and industrial markets.
A plastic bag machine operator is responsible for operating and maintaining machines that are used in the production of plastic bags. This role plays a crucial part in the efficient and safe production of plastic bags.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Set up and prepare the plastic bag manufacturing machine.
– Operate the machine, monitoring performance and making adjustments.
– Ensure plastic bags meet quality standards through inspection.
– Handle raw materials like weighing and mixing
– Perform routine maintenance and report major issues.
– Follow safety protocols and wear appropriate PPE.
– Maintain production records and troubleshoot problems.
– Seek opportunities to improve production efficiency.
– Communicate with team members and assist in training.
– Organize and maintain inventory
– Keep the work area clean and organized.
– Secondary school graduation certificate required
– Previous experience is an asset
– Training is provided while on the job
– Salary: $19 per hour for 35~40 hours a week at 52 weeks a year
– 2 weeks paid vacation or 4 % vacation pay
Please send your resume at HR@primetechplastics.com
** Topair Industry Co., Ltd o/a Primetech Plastics hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Aboriginal Peoples, New Immigrants, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the company. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.**