Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Job Title: Shelf stocker – supermarket
Company Operating Name: Wan Da wholesale food Ltd.
Business Address/Location of Work: 7331 104 St. NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6E 4B9
Position: 3 vacancies
Employment Conditions: On call, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Flexible hours
Salary: $16.65 per hour, 30-40 hours per week
Benefits: Annual Paid Vacation: 4% of gross salary
· No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
· Air conditioned
· Supermarket/grocery store
· Carry customer’s purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers’ vehicles
· Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
· Maintain computerized stock inventory
· Stock shelves and display areas
· Keep stock clean and in order
· Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Repetitive tasks
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· Attention to detail
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Bending, crouching, kneeling
· Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.