Working Hours: 40hr/week, 5days a week, may have to work overtime if needed
Work Shift: It can be daytime, evening, night, weekends and/or holidays
Wage: $17.00~19.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Vacancies: 2
Address: 3645 Gosset Rd #210 West Kelowna BC V4T 1P4
Employer: Yoon’s Momo Restaurant Ltd
Welcome to Momo Sushi, the first sushi bar in Westbank. Opened in 2003 and family owned, we bring our game to the table and a personal touch to our service. Fresh ingredients with creativity are all that we use. It is our 20th anniversary, and we would like you to come and join us. Experience great food with upgraded atmosphere that have been serving Okanagan for the last 20 years!
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Ensure all areas of the kitchen are clean and properly sanitized to comply with Health Code Standards
· Produce high quality plates, focusing on appearance, taste, and structure
· Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge
· Maintain daily inventory and records of food stock, supplies and equipment
· Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
· Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Completion of high school
· Minimum 2 years of cook experience in commercial kitchens
· Must be able to communicate effectively in English
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept in strict confidence.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Cook” in the subject line.